Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Once Jason had got out of the car he felt sicker from Drakel's driving skills, he also noticed his car has some scratches on his car, so he felt even worse. Then they rushed Jason into the emergency room, they had put Anastasia so Jason wouldn't feel it. They had tried to sew it back together, but Jason had watched as they had failed this task I'm probably not able to use my arm ever again... Jason had sighed, and then the doctors had tried to make a robot arm that Jason can use as a replacement. He had watched the whole thing, surprisingly they had succeeded this task of theirs, then he had walked back to where Drakel was sitting at, then he had seen him, and sat down next to him. Knowing that he saw the arm since he sat on Drakel's right side. Waiting to see what he would say. Thanks Usually Jason doesn't say that, but he really had meant it since he got him into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 pm

"Well, it seems that me cutting off your arm had made you gain something beneficial after all doesn't it? I mean, now, you have a limb as a weapon, without the repurcussions or any blades piercing through it, but I wonder, would that work the same with chainsaws...that happen to be swords as well?" He said this, his ebony ring, now transforming, elongating into a chainsaw, the blades now rotating, going straight for the arm with the metal, He wondered how it would react, and a smile came across his face, his pupils now grew smaller as if nonexistent and his third eye re-opened, the pupil larger than before, the smirk signified insanity, which was in everyone, but he chose to let it out now, just for the sake of having fun, since he knew he didn't have to try, with this so called experienced mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Drakel seemed like he wanted to do an experiment with Jason's arm. Jason had seen his chainsaw coming towards his arm. He had put his arm forward to the chainsaw even though he knew it was coming to him, but he doesn't want any chance from Drakel cutting off another limb of his. As the arm, and chainsaw had collided there was a sound… the beautiful sound of metals clashing, but not breaking, the arm hadn’t break at all. It was pretty damn hard to hold it off though. Meantime Jason had been surprised, and thought about how useful this weapon will be in combat. Thank god he didn’t cut through it Jason hadn’t move when both of the weapons colided, he was so surprised all he could've done was hold off the chainsaw which took up a lot of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 pm

It seemed that the arm was strong enough to hold off the chainsaw blade for now, though in due time the chainsaw would have pierced through though it would be slow. So, yeah he pulled back the chainsaw, for because the point was to see the durability of the arm and that was all there really was to it. Well, anyway, that was besides the point, Drakel, believed there was a better mission at the hand. "I change the mission, yet I have made my payment, thus you must do it, or I removed the arm. I wish for you, to fight and kill the one, known as Krad. I wish to see your abilities, that is your test, before I get any real missions. And, if they ask you told gave you this order, do not answer them, I will give you a codename when the time is right, that is all. Now, either accept, or die. " He now put the chainsaw blade away and stood with his hands behind his back, this was going to be an obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2