Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakel

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Snow, is that all Canada had in this godforsaken area? Drakel walked, it was cold and freezing, the stereotypes were right, there was always people say “eh” and bare moose back riding while in the snow. And what the hell was with their bacon? It was freaking ham, damn; it was good ham, but not bacon. All of this really irritated him, though it was alright now since he had walked into a local coffee shop. It was warm and luckily there wasn’t any demon activity in this area, everyone knew about the mercenary and how he kept them away as long as he was paid, so if he would show up no one would care and see him as an ally. However, Drakel, too had a proposition for him. Yet, he’d wait until after their meeting had commenced to make the offer. Drakel, had planned on revealing his demon self, since after all, the Mercenary known as “Jason” wouldn’t know of the offer, Drakel’s demon side, and would have to protect the town as he was paid for. Drakel say down, and didn’t order anything, he had told the waitress that had showed up to wait and he would call her, for he had company that would arrive any minute now. His hands were wrapped together as his elbows were on the table, his intertwined hands covering his mouth and nose, even though his scarf had done that anyway. He watched the snow sprinkle and land on...guess what, that’s right more freaking snow. But something surprised him as looked outside. OMG DYNOSAWRZ!!!

((Most are inside jokes you won’t get. Just make your entrance and I’ll go seriously from there.))
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Jason was cruising around the town until he had got thirsty. He had founded a coffee shop. He had drifted his car into a 90 degree turn, and since he knew that the snow would slip his car a bit it had made his car perfectly to make it park it at an edge of a cliff. Then he had went into the shop, and sat down on chair, but with no one next to him the waitress had asked what he had wanted he had asked for cofee with a lot of sugar.Then he had looked around to see if he was here, He had seen him, and then he just sat down right next to him. So what's your offer
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Drakel heard a noise; he realized it was a car in the snow, and that it had stopped, meaning that someone must have come out. Drakel had wondered who it might be, but doubted it to be Jason; he heard that he was more into the fancy entrances. Though, he was mistaken, a person who was in mostly black attire had arrived. He looked as if he didn’t belong in this type of area, thus he concluded this was Jason, he had heard this description and his attire and appearance that he seemed to fit the description that he had gathered from the townsfolk. As the man sat down and a waiter went to this mercenary, the wolf tail made it obvious in which creature he had decided to use for his genetic enhancement, after all, he was a human, and all the rumors were true. As the Jason now went to the table he asked the offer. “Well, you are a mercenary correct? And people find you quite…capable. However, before I give you my proposition. I’m going to have to evaluate your skills.” The demon said in a more formal way than he normally would, after all this was a matter of business, this wasn’t the time to be joking around, or be too “nice” or that would mislead the man he happened to be discussing important matters with. Upon opening his third eye making it obvious to all those that were around him that he was in fact a demon, the citizens all ran out in disarray. “Well, shall we get started? You’re move. Let’s make this, to the death, for if you don’t come with that intent, then you will die.” Of course the humans were outside the store in a crowd, wanting to see how powerful Jason really was, for, apparently he was undefeated by their news, or it was a bluff they used to keep demons away. In time, Drakel would have this answer.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Jason knew this guy wasn't joking, so he had kicked a table legs so it would hit the demon's stomach. Then he had quickly threw out his gun, out of his pocket, and shot it at his third eye, his right shoulder, and his chest. then he had rolled backwards off of the chair, and aimed his pistol towards the table thinking that it would hit him, as he was watching the bullets and he screamed Everyone get the fuck out of here! Don't bother watching you'll just get hurt!
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 pm

A table leg, he heard the snap and it was launched toward his stomach, he didn't even have to look down to know how to block it, though as the enemy did this while executing another move. Drawing a gun he had attempted to shoot Drakel in three areas, the shoulder, his third eye, and his chest, three fatal areas, it seemed he did come with the intent to kill. Drakel used his tail to block the leg of the table, while lifting the table itself and maneuvering the tail so it blocked the bullets while staying concealed behind the wood. As the tail slid down he launched his tail through the table breaking it in half while attacking Jason in his stomach. He had rolled back but not far enough to be out of the tail's grasp. So, as he had blocked every move that the rival had made he crossed his arm and was still leaned back in his chair. "So, when do you want to start?" He said this, his eyes analyzing his fighting style, looking to see the people around, some leaving, some not. They seem to not listen to what Jason had said, though, it didn't matter they were just foolish bystanders. His scarf had only moved when he had leaned back to let his tail do the work, it was most likely stronger than his arms and legs. It was his most useful limb in combat.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

jason amazed what had happened though he didn't show any emotion to it cause he knew that the demon would knew that this was going to be easy or it would be a lower chance dat he would get the job. Then Jason had shot 2 more times, one aiming for his head, the other was at his stomach hoping if it would hit him, that it would go through him, and hit the part where the tail starts out. While his bullet was going directly to the demon, Jason had saw from the corner of his eye that the humans was also amazed of what had the demon had done, they looked like they wanted to see this fight to the death, but Jason didn't plan on killing him so if he gets hurt badly then Jason would stop.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Jason seemed to be experienced, for no emotions were shown throughout his face, maybe he was more experienced than he was letting on? Oh, this would surely be interesting, for the humans were still here, did they honestly think that they would survive if they kept crowding? Well, since one was right by the window that was next to him and attacked with his tail and grabbed one, piercing the stomach and wrapping his tail around the spine. Dragging the person through the window shatter the glass, he used this person as a meat shield, funny; this person was now in pain, yet, it wasn’t his fault for the majority of the pain. It was because of the mercenary and his recklessness. The demon’s two human resembling eyes blinked, his third eye remaining open, he doesn’t need to ever blink his third eye, giving him an advantage of always being able to see at any and all instance. As he now continued to sit in the chair, throwing the dead body at the mercenary. He really wanted to annoy him, so he commented like this. “So, Like I said, When are we going to start?” He said sarcasm easily dripping from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

As the person was coming towards him, Jason had dodged it, and had shot it once at a persons neck, not looking if it would make contact, then Jason had focused his gun at Drakel, then there was scream of terror, the guy that had been shot is squirting blood out of his neck, as the flesh was making a pudle on the floor everybody was leaving You don't like humans so much do you? then Jason aimed for the demon's head Jason had shot it then he shot another bullet to his stomach so his tail wouldn't block both bullets. Just tell me when you want to give up. When he had finished saing that line he had grined knowing that there's a high possibility that at least one bullet is going to hit him.

Last edited by Jason on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 am

“Humans and most demons mean nothing to me, only a few have ever….caught my attention.” Drakel had said while still on the chair, analyzing the pool of crimson fluid that had emitted from the man’s neck. Interesting, he believed that he could always win; he was too cocky, that’d be his downfall. “Well, seeing as you can’t get me up from this chair; I’m going to have to get up and whoop some ass.” He stood up, blocking the bullets easily making it so that it went around his leg and then turned going straight up so that it blocked his stomach and hit face, stupid move from the mercenary it seemed that he didn’t know anything. Well combat wise anyway. Drakel, now whipped his tail through more glass windows as he stepped forward toward the mercenary causing shards of glass to fly toward him, they were about five inches in length and about half an inch in width. There had been about twenty one of these shards and they seemed to be evenly spread out across his body so there wasn’t any really defined target. As he passed the windows he now began running on the wall, his tail dragging along, making parts of it crack and start to fall off even though it was only lightly touching it. As he jumped off he would go behind Jason and jump on the wall and lashed his tail front the front, as he would let the ring become a chainsaw, and of course he would turn it on so that it would deal more damage as it would make impact. Though, that was all pending on his reaction, for if he found a way to avoid both then Drakel would have to think quickly to avoid the bullets that would be launched and plan a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Jason had quickly run back to the next table, then tipped it over, then all of a sudden there was a piece of glass went through the table, and appeared right in front of Jason's face, which had gave him an idea he shot it going to Drakel's head, making it shatter into pieces. Then when his chainsaw was about to slice him in the back he had rolled to the side thinking that his tail, and chainsaw would collide. as he rolled back he was reloading his pistol, then when he got up, he took a cup of coffee, and took a sip It's okay
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Jason had done something that they did James bond movies, he ran to a table and tipped it over, seemingly blocking all of the glass, only, the glass had shattered, a bullet was going through, his head had been moving already with the attack so he didn’t even have to block he merely dodged, that was a creative move he wouldn’t deny that at all. Though, he had rolled thinking that he would e able to avoid completely. He made his chainsaw a ring, and grabbed the table with his tail, piercing it and swinging it to him, so that when it would be launched it would break into two pieces as he was taking a sip of coffee…what a loser. “So, why not try doing something that might work?” He said with a tone that made it seem like he was extremely bored especially since He kept running and shooting as if that was doing anything.

OoC: -.-….you’re boring me…
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Jason had dodged it by jumping towards it horizontally, then he had tried to punched him in the face. if this had worked Jason was thinking of shooting his gun rapidly to kill this son of bitch.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Jason had now dodged, apparently jumping towrd him going over the tables, it seemed he wasn’t all that smart, the fist was caught in his hand, the one with the ring, and he now made it into the chainsaw, he turned it on while slicing down, it was near impossible that he would be able to dodge since he was holding the hand still while transferring it into the deadliest form….well it’s only form. As he now swung it down with all hit force it would either rip his arm in half or cut through his elbow , unless he could find an interesting way to escape…but he was at point blank range, how could he stop it?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 pm

As the chainsaw was ripping Jason's arm into two, Jason couldn't hold it in he groaned then once it was in the center of his arm he started to scream. He was in a lot of pain, but he had managed to take out his pistol, and aimed for his head with the pistol touching his forhead he had shot it knowing that there would be no way to escape it, or at least he thought. Right before he had shot it he thought to himself You son of a bitch why don't you just die.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:15 pm

The blade had been successful in its attack, now ripping his arm in two. He heard the groan turn into a scream, ringing in his ears he enjoyed the sound of his pain, a malicious smirk went across his face, he himself pushing the blade father, his body now moving down even more, though, that was lucky for he didn't know the pistol was pulled out and he had shot as his head moved down, not only grazing the back of his neck. It didn't cause any real damage though, only grazing the skin not hitting any nerves or vessels just like a scrape. As he felt that, he stopped chainsawing his arm at his bicep and grabbed his wrist, or try to, with his claw, though, he stopped before he did. "Well, I see you can take pain. That's good enough. I've elaborated on your...skills per se..."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Dude! You ripped my arm in half what the fuck! that hurt like a bitch! Thank god you didn't rip my right hand Jason was thinking of killing him, but he knew that he would die, and cause he didn't want to kill him, he wanted to keep him alive. What the fuck! Oh god this hurts like a bitch, now i have less of a chance of killing someone how am i going to do my job. Jason was trying not to show the pain, buthe couldn't resist. it was to much for him his face had shown that he was in a lot pain. So you still want me to kill someone with only one arm? Why did you do this to me?

Last edited by Jason on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 pm

OoC: barely any reaction? Have you ever even like lost a limb? you're treating it as if you do it everyday....can you make that not godmoddy..?

-_- You suck at being realistic.

IC:

Drakel looked at his arm it was now dangling, blood dripping on the floor, dripping? Psh, it was more like pools, and pools that'd he surely would have to get checked out before he bled to death which would be extremely soon because of the damage which he had taken, which he knew the merc was in pain because of the reaction on his face. He had asked why he did that. "Well...can't you regrow limbs? I know I can...I thought everyone could..." He said like in a way that was serious but like disappointed at the same time."Right now, I want you to....do me a favor...yes with one arm, though I'll get that replaced." He showed a picture of Searlocke to the person. "I want you to meet her...and go on a date with her...then, while eating dinner, upon receiving the main course, shoot through the plate and your food and see how well she reacts to being attacked..that is all." He now would wait to see how he would take the offer.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 am

How much money do I get in return? Jason had took off his sweater, and wrapped it around his arm, tying it into a knot to try to stop it from bleed but he was going to need more than on sweater cause of the length of his cut. I have to get to a hospital. Jason had said as he was finding more clothes to wrap around his arm. Jason had saw a cell phone on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am

"Well at this point does it really matter how much money you receive? I mean after all, if you don't agree, then I won't be able to help you out, and you'll end up dead. Now won't you? The best I can offer is to replace your limb, with something, more useful...something metallic." Drakel, now watched, he now was able to see the mercenary put the sweater and wrap it around his arm in a stupid attempt to stop the bleeding. "Well, accept my offer, or die, your choice. Just, don't waste my, or your time." His scarf covered his face, which hid a smirk of satisfactory, for, he knew there was no way Jason would deny the offer now. "Though, if you do accept, payment will be given beforehand."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Well he can kill me right now if he had wanted to, and he did say he was going to replace my arm, so what do i have to lose Fine, but exactly when do i get my arm replaced? Jason had took the picture from his hand, and put it in his pocket I'll need this. Jason had said while he was taking the picture.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 pm

"Now of course" Drakel said, a smooth voice, obviously showing satisfaction with the answer that this armless mercenary now had given. Consent was exactly what he was looking for. "Well all we need now is a vehicle so I can take you to the hospital where they'll close up that room, then from there, I'll take you to my...ship. And we'll replace your arm there." He said this, all seriousness his satisfaction now gone, the main concern was replacing his arm, that way he would...survive.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I have a black ferrari out the door you can take to the hospital from there, here's the keys Jason had tossed it to him as hewalked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Jason spoke of a Ferrari, and had thrown the keys to Drakel, a smart move considering he was going to be near death, if he was the one to drive and not cause the wound to at least stop bleeding, or, well momentarily, stop the bleeding. The demon caught the keys, now following him outside, he spotted the black Ferrari, opening the doors and stepping inside, he would wait before for the mercenary as he turned on the engine, now going to ask the wolf seeming hybrid. "Where's the closets hospital?" In a seemingly noncaring tone, if he didn't survive, it really meant nothing to the lizard like fighter.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Jason had never knew the exact coordinates to the nearby hospital... so he said Just go down this canyon, then just go down the road once you exited the canyon, and somewhere there you'll find the hospital... you do know drive right? Jason was a little worried that he didn't know how to drive , and he was going to kill them both. Damnit these tires are made for drifting, if he doesn't know how to drive I think I'm going to die
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm

((ps3...))

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing..." He said which was an utter lie. He had gone down, losing control of the car, sliding down, spinning out of control, his blood splattering everywhere in the car they were sliding down in a crazy pattern barely hitting any chunks of ice, and well, basically this was freaking hard since these tires were difference and that Drakel had never driven before. He ended up going on the road sliding sideways, and crashing into the building. He then was rushed by the nurses and stuff....Drakel had to wait outside to see if the operation would be a success and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)   Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada and the Baremooseback riding dynosawrz (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next