Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
The Slugger
Red

Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Empty
PostSubject: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Red had somehow ended up in Australia. He could've sworn the plane he boarded was supposed to be headed for eastern Europe. He didn't realize where he actually was until he took a long look at his fold-up Atlus, and pinpointed his location somewhere in the Australian Outback, not too far from Sydney. He'd wandered the desert for a few days, before his food started running low. At least the outback was seemingly clear of demons, for now. He continued riding his bike towards what he hoped was Sydney, and soon found that he was rising in elevation. After awhile, he found himself at the top a tall, flat plateau. "This sucks," said Red.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 am

Vyraal was fuming with rage. He was supposed to head back to Asia from a holiday he went on to Europe the other that day, but the godamn airship broke down. Cursing and swearing udner his breath, the attendant told him the ship would be ready in two days. "Un-fucking beleivable.." muttered Vyraal under his breath. He seldom sweared or even got angry for that matter, but the airship just *had* to break down in the middle of " A STUPID DESERT!" yelled Vyraal at the attendant. Still seething, he stalked of into the desert to hunt some cactuars for some airship need.

"Of all the places.." mumbled Vyraal. The pilot had the cheek to say it was fortunate, fortunate they landed in the desert. Why? Because they needed some stupid cactuar needles. Vyraal soon gave up searching for cactuars and sat on the burning sand. With a sigh, he stared into the desert. After a while, Vyraal began to walk back to the airship....except...which was was it? "Didn't I past a small hill? .... There are hils everywhere." mumbled Vyraal. he began to walk randomly, only to encounter more and more sand. He then noticed a cloud of sand rising. Vyraal run towards the direction and noticed a man on a motorcycle speeding away.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm

"Shut up...." A voice s aid from behind the man who he had just saw recently. It was interesting, they seemed to have run into each other again, this was a small world after all, though, not only in the figurative sense. It seemed they were in the desert and though it wasn't smart for Drakel to be wearing his cloak h did it anyway, it isn't as if he hadn't been in worse situations. As he looked in the direction Vyraal had been looking it had seemed there was a figure on a bike, no, not a motorcycle, like, a little kid bike which was, extremely...silly. As he stood, his hood still on, he could tell Vyraal wasn't in the mood, so he was prepared for a battle, and the person on the bike was most likely human due to the lack of demonic control in this area. Though he didn't care, he doubted the human would come, though, it was a larger probability that he would arrive, even if late to help the other human, unless they had a grudge against one another which would cause a three way battle. Yet, he'd prefer two against one, that was more...entertaining. So, Vyraal, do you feel, alive?
Back to top Go down
Red
The Slugger
Red

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Red started off on his bike again, in a random direction, but didn't go long without noticing a couple of characters not far off. He directed the bike in their direction, and took both hands off the handlebars to shield the sun from his eyes. His bike, of course, never veered off course, despite a lack of guidance. As he got closer, he recognized one of them from a run-in in Tokyo. The other was hooded, and unrecognizable. "Hey, guy from Tokyo! Remember me?" he called out, while steadily applying the handbrake to slow the bike to a halt a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:08 am

Vyraal let out a roar upon seeing Drakel-again. "YOU! You...you..you...you.....urgh... mumbled Vyraal, unable to think up anything to insult the demon with. "The hell am I cursed with this persistent,annoying, vicious, demon?" barked Vyraal at nothing in particular. He turned towards Big-Boy-Witha-Baseball-Bat whom he met in Tokyo, stared at him, and said "Oh no..I can see where this is leading too....and I don't...like..it..." mumbled Vyraal. Everytime he met Drakel he'd probably had to fight him. Vyraal slowly walked passed Drakel, "No...nuh-uh....no-way...nono....nope....ain't gonna happen..." mumbled Vyraal, walking off quickly. After what seemed like an hour, of walking, he saw some people. A person who could probably help him out of this forsaken place! Running towards the figures, he stopped when he saw who they were- Drakel again. "Godamnit..have I been running in a circle?" mumbled Vyraal.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:37 pm

((Okay, sore as balls, it hurts to type, but I'm getting off of my hispanic ass to try to keep this going, c'mon guys let's get this shit started))

"Hmm, it seems that guy with that baseball back is back, guess we have unfinished business?" After awhile Vyraal just left, and, even though, Drakel had seen him, walk, in that huge circle, he was only looking straight so he he didn't realize that he had just completed nothing. "Well, are you two done talking? If so, Imma gonna kick your asses now." Drakel now brought his chainsaw like sword out, this was quite interesting, two on one, Long distance and short, vs just short distance, though in this sand, this would be, extremely interesting to see just what would happen. The surroundings weer different in every area they encountered, it was good to observe their movements within these surroundings to see which they were worse in, for, in future events, attacks might have to be choreographed based on this information. Though, their fighting styles should be enough for that, yet extra information was never...a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Red
The Slugger
Red

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 pm

The blond guy walked off after becoming aware of the hooded one's presence. Blondie returned in about 5 minutes, during which Red and the hooded one exchanged glances and watched Blondie circle around. "Hey, you're that demon-douche from Tokyo," said Red after he got a good look at the demon. "I guess we're on a team, then, Blondie," he said with a grin to his partner. "It's Red. Bridges. Wha's your name, again?" he asked while he stepped off his bike and walked towards his partner, drawing out the bat with one hand, and holding out the other to shake Blondie's.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:25 pm

((Post....Vy...anyday..that'd really help this out a bit <.<))
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 am

(OOC:I'ma sorai, I absolutely forgot...., I have more exams. The rest of the crap are arts and all those annoying shit.)

IC:

"My names Vyraal, not Blondie." snapped Vyraal at Red. He drew his bow, and mumbled "Let's get this over with quickly. " He looked around. This place was bare, big with nothing as a cover. Vyraal walked behind Red, and mumbled "Since I use a bow I'll attack from far while you try and knock him home run or something...."

(Damnit, I'm really out of ideas to post things, my brains are only filled with studying crap X.X Let's get this over with quickly, I hate it when topics drag really long you know xD)
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

"Demon-douche, eh? That's new." Drakel was ready to fight and apparently so was Vyraal, he didn't want to make this last too long, though the plan would be obvious. Red would attack close range, Vyraal from far, what Drakel worried about was which tactic to take in fighting. He knew they weren't on the best of terms so should he take advantage of the mental weakness, or should he work on the physical weaknesses first? Well, either way, he would eliminate all of their magic aspects first, it was necessary that he use as little magic at first and analyzed their moves. "Well, I suggest you two make the first move? Since, even though there are more of you than me, I'll stopp whoop your asses muthafuckas."
Back to top Go down
Red
The Slugger
Red

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm

"Um... a'ight," Red said with a frown, his handshake not taken. So, Vyraal was playing sniper, while Red gets in close. That's fine with him. The demon didn't acknowledge that he recognized Red or Vyraal, but apparently was aware enough to notice that he'd been at the end of an insult attempt. Red twirled his bat around in his hand while approaching the demon. "You oughta watch your mouth!" he said as he suddenly rushed forward the last few feet, while bringing around a heavy horizontal swing with his bat.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Vyraal sighed, Red was aiming the impposible. He couldn't couldn't possibly think that would hit, but then again, Red hand't had Drakel butt into his life once every few days. Vyraal closed his eyes and guessed. Then Vyraal dashed backwards, but close enough for him to watch Drakel properly. With a sigh, he lowered his bow- he couldn't aim properly with Red attempting to whack Drakel.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm

The one who wore the cap and wielded a bat, Red, had swung horizontally, a smirk went across the face of Drakel. As the bat swung, his tail now collided with it, leaving Red open without any weapons to defend himself with, while, Drakel still had his own. He brought it out, the chainsaw now extremely close and going towards his shoulder in a stab, though, the bat would be held at a stalemate because both of the forces were colliding and holding it down. Since there was enough room he extended his tail and wrapped around the bat now reaching towards Red's hand which was holding it, simultaneously as his chainsaw went, his other hand too followed aiming for his chest. This meant there were three attacks heading for Red, and, since, he saw that Vyraal wasn't going to do anything while both were that close and he would hit Red if even the slightest thing changed.
Back to top Go down
Red
The Slugger
Red

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Oh f*ck, thought Red as the demon blocked his blow, and simultaneously started three different attacks, tail going for his hand, hand going for his chest, and to top it all off, the demon had whipped a wtf chainsaw-sword out of nowhere, and was about to slice a hunk off Red's shoulder. Red released the bat and threw himself backwards onto the ground, giving Vyraal room to get off a shot. Meanwhile, the demon's arms and tail were still extended in their previous attack, and Red had a clear shot. So he pulled in both legs and released both in a kick aimed upwards at the demon's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Vyraal raised a eyebrow as Drakel blocked Red's hit, and aimed three attacks on Red, a chainsaw ("Never saw that coming...." mumbled Vyraal) out of nowhere, and attempted to take a chunk out of Red's shoulder. Vyraal dashed to the left and raised his bow again, praying Red would get out of the way. Red released his bat and threw himself to the ground, then kicked both of his legs at Drakel. Vyraal had an sudden idea. Instead of attempting to puncture Drakel's body with arrows, he moved backwards then dashed away to the right, dissapearing out of Red and Drakel's sight for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Just as he predicted, Red would let go of the bat and avoid all of the attacks, while retaliating not knowing the full extent of the chainsaws abilities, it turned into a ring and his tossed it back to the other hand, which simultaneously was retracting as the kick to the chest neared, the ring, now turned into the chainsaw once again, going in front of the kick as the blades rotated rapidly aiming to cut his feet, off completely if he had that chance, haha, this was going to be fun, watching the blood splatter. As he was doing this, something caught his eye, Vyraal, had disappeared, nowhere to be found, was he running away? No, that was highly unlikely, was it some sort of battling tactic? Well, that was obvious, but was the point of getting out of sight? Unless, something big was going to happen..?
Back to top Go down
Red
The Slugger
Red

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Red swore. Right before his kick landed, the demon somehow changed his sword into a ring, and released it again right between Red's feet the demon's chest. Red halted the attack, the teeth of the saw cutting into the bottom of his shoes, missing his feet by millimeters. He quickly pulled in his legs, as he noticed that the demon looked up at where Vyraal was supposed to be. Red scuttled back a few feet, out of the demon's immediate range, and tilted his head all the way back, to see that Vyraal had buggered off. "... Shi-! He ditched me!" Red hopped back up onto his feet, took off his hat and scratched his head. "... Guess it's just us two, then, pal," he sighed, and placed his hat back on his head. He then realized that the demon still had his bat. "Say, you got a name, demon?" Red asked as he turned his back and approached his bike. He listened for its answer.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Vyraal smirked. Apparently, Red thought he'd "ditched him". In fact, he was watching them from a distance, far enough not to be spotted in the burning heat yet close enough to aim and hit with a medium chance Drakel wouldn't notice. Hopefully, arrows shot would hit him but....knowing Drakel, he could spot Vyraal a thousand miles away if he needed. Vyraal watched Red approach his bike. "For the love of god don't leave!" mumbled Vyraal. As Red got closer to his bike, Vyraal swore and instantly shot an arrow at Drakel's back, the dived behind a small sand-hill.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:22 am

((Sorry guys a bit busy, I'll edit this into a reply tonight))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)   Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Hotness (Vyraal and Drakel)
Page 1 of 1