Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi

Type: Katana

Description: A long Black Scabbard Hides a Bloody Silver blade. Has inscriptions in its handle, the name of the sword. The scabbard is 4 ft long. The katana is 3.5ft long. The last .5 space contains a special kind of mixture that allows the Katan to be drawn out faster and be flammable but not to the point that it damages the sword itself.

Effects: Magic can be purposely sent through the whole katana via handle. The given magic will be the elemental property and adds 20% more damage due to elemental damage. Of course damage reduction affects the sword aswell.

Example:

Krad uses His Tsurugi(100% Damage) and infused it with his lightning element(20% addition). It becomes 120% in total but if its against another object that has a lightning property, it instantly reduces 1/4 of the total attack which will make it 90.

It takes up 50MP to initiate first addition of element and 20more MP if I wish to add another element. The second element that will be placed will only add 5% more damage, and if the second element attacks another same element, the addition is negated. Add another dose of 10MP to add a 3% elemental damage.

it can also hold up to 9 different elements, as stated in the name.

Duration for Magic Infusion is 5 posts. Krad can repeatedly use it after expiration.

Last edited by Kazenoshin on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 pm

You can only infuse elements that you have in your elemental tree correct?

And can this add one like stack? Or can you only use this once iand wait till the five posts are up to use the ability again?

And the MP for the use of this will have to go up since this site allows a high amount of magic so 25 MP for 20% isn't fair, even if for 5 posts.

Though nice drawbacks to the ability.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 pm

1st Q: Correct, BUT if an enemy gets it from me, they can infuse magic as well.

2nd Q: Once I activated the effect, I can either pick to use two elements at a time or only 1 by 1, but if I used only 1 element, I can add another element, but the duration will still end in the 5th post.

And bump
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay.

Okay.

But you do realize this goes up to 1000 magic correct? So, 35 and 15 isn't all that much.

I'd say about 50 going up for the main cost and then 20 for the second should be fair since the drawbacks do make up for a lot and since the blade can be taken.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:00 pm

All right I bumped it, but I have 2 questions.

1st Q: Is it possible for 9 different elements to be placed inside? since that's what I meant by the name.

ex. Krad infuses 3 Elements into the sword for 80MP then hands it to the his Friend, A, who places another 3 for 80 MP and Friend A gives it to Friend B and places 3 more Elements, thus completing the 9 Headed Dragon Sky Blade.

I'm thinking about adding a 3% addition of damage for 10 MP so it'd be easier.

2nd Q: has nothing to do with this but do wearing 2 gloves considered dual wielding?
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Yes, but you'd only be able to use the elements that your person has in their elemental branch. And same with the others that may have put their MP in that blade.

The 3% thing, fine.

And it depends what the gloves do. If they're are just for fashion, no, but if each have an ability then yes.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Okay, I understand.

But for the gloves, as a separate weapon, it has nothing to do with the Sword.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Two gloves is like two claws, one on each hand, using multiple at once, thus being dual wielding. Anything else, off topic give it to PMs.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Aye, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi   9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-Headed Dragon Tenshi Tsurugi
Page 1 of 1