Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 am

Name: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings

Magic: 50MP + Must have Raijin Bolt on. = Around 90MP total?

Element: Lightning, Metal

Advantages: Allows the ability to fly.( Goes up to from 3 to 5 meters up to sky. Goes as fast as 30 Km/H) Increased Speed(10%) . Also allows "Shock Strike" of Raijin Bolt be used a maximum of 2 It also uses up 2 posts from the 25 post form limit per usage.Lasts 25 posts or when turned off, which one comes first.

Drawbacks: Reduced Defense (15%). After the usage of the form, Reduction in Speed and Defense(10%, 10%) Causes damage to the whole body after usage of the form, thus making Krad barely able to move ANY and EVERY part of his body. Krad as well loses almost all reason. Their will also be a 10 post delay per usage of Shock strike.

Description: Krads Hair stands up due to the massive absorption and abuse of Lightning in both his body and his surroundings. Sparks appear everywhere around him and his eyes turn to a hazy yellow. The metal is also abused in the shape of wings that hover closely towards the back Krad, which allows him the ability to fly. Color of the wings are Silver. Color of static around him is black. A bloodish aura surrounds him when in use.

History: Krads most deadliest fight so far caused him to activate this. It was an secret ability that he was working on when 5 banchous of different area ganged up on him. Being slightly overpowered by them, Krad gained enormous damage, so much to make him kneel down, While the 5 of them, though already hurt were still standing. The refusal to lose in any kind of battle, his resolution to never lose awakened this. A few moments of silence and the ground slightly shook as black lightning covered Krads body and metalic wings grew from his back. The others who dared ambush him were so scared that 2 of them pissed their pants, 2 of them dumped in their pants, and one of them got asthma and fell unconscious on his own. Krad charged at them and threw all their bodies into different building roof tops before he suddenly felt tired and started to fall down to earth. His body was totaled but still alive and no serious injuries that would affect his fighting capabilities.

Last edited by Kazenoshin on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith
tht fkn fairy
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 am

So hang on a second, is the Raijin Bolt thing active through the whole time this is active? Or is this like the next step and the other one is cancelled, if you get me.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.darkbb.com
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 am

Yea, Raijin Bolt is active the whole time and this is a sort off next step.

So every Advantage and Drawback(except for the internal organs burning and stuff) of Raijin Bolt will be Carried to Fuujin Wing.

The internal organs not being burnt is due to the fact that more Shock Strikes can be used, which is like an outlet for electricity
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

Quote :
Krad as well loses almost all reason.

Explain.

Quote :
Increased Speed(10%)

As in running speed?

Quote :
Also allows "Shock Strike" of Raijin Bolt be used a maximum of 10 times.

For free? Or do you have to pay for each? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:49 am

1: When I said that, I meant he goes berserk, so imagine a mage casting a berserk spell on me, except its toned down a bit just so I can still defend my self...a bit. Aside from that I can't define enemy from friend.

2. No, as in every thing I do is sped up by 10%

3. I edited it so that I pay 2 posts of my 25 form duration since the Shock Strike discharges the electricity in your body, so the huge amount of Electricity is depleted, which is responsible for keeping the form activated.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 am

your spell=40 MP.

40x10=400 MP.

So, for a 50 MP spell, that isn't going to work. Even if you pay 2 of the posts. You could use just one each per post and that makes it go 80 MP and 8 more for free.

I'd understand possibly a reduced amount for using it, as long as you aren't able to use any other spells.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 am

About the post thing, I meant 2 posts per shock strike so...wel yea it still looks like it gonna be cheap... so how does Only 5 shock strikes work?
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 am

-_-

That's still 200 MP's worth for 10 MP.

The form itself is 10 MP, but you have a requirement for it, that isn't the form itself. So you're going to have to up the cost quite a bit, or nerf this down even more.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 am

I nerfed it as much as possible already, just for 2 SHock strikes. I'll also retain the 2 posts are used up draw back.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 am

Yes, but the cost would still need to go up.

-You gain the ability to fly.
-10% speed increase in everything you do.
-Plus, two free spells in this form.

And the form doesn't prevent you from using magic while actually using MP so, you can cast spells and practically do everything, you could do outside of it, with the 2 free spells mentioned previously.

10 MP wouldn't cut it for just the first two abilities. So bump up the cost to something you would think is fair.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 am

I bumped the cost up to 40, hows that?
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 am

Quote :
Magic: 40MP + Must have Raijin Bolt on. = Around 50MP total?

Make the 40 a 50. And you have to wait 10 posts in between the first attack and the second.

The form lasts pretty long so that shouldn't be a problem because you are getting one for free with a magic reduction in its cost.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 am

90 MP....I'm gonna cry but there, I bumped it up to 50 MP for a total of 90 MP.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 am

Quote :
It also uses up 2 posts from the 25 post form limit per usage
So if you use both you take away 4 posts from your form in total?
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:53 am

yea...so its like If I use it when I have 13 posts left, I use up 2 which leaves me with 11 left, then I wait 10 posts then I use it again, and since I only have 1 turn left, I immediately turn back into normal after usage.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am

Quote :
Causes damage to the whole body after usage of the form, thus making Krad barely able to move ANY and EVERY part of his body

So is it like, barely able to stand or the barely can stay conscious type?
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 am

The Barely able to stand up type.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 am

Okay. You don't have to edit that in since it is part of the topic, anddd as of now. I don't see anything wrong.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Krad
The Dragon's Advocate
Krad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings   2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Dragon - Fuujin Wings
Page 1 of 1