Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXAMINATIONS- The Horror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Empty
PostSubject: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm

I have these damned exams a fortnight later, so I'll probably be inactive a lot >.< forgive me, those I'm rping with but I might be able to convince my mum( knock her out for a few minutes with something hard...) to let me on the com for a few minutes, so I'll probably be able to reply every once in a while...don't expect me to do much until these stupid exams are over though. I'll probably be able to use the com 24 hours once their over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Okay, Real life is a major priority, don't screw things up for a site. If you can't afford to make time for the site it's completely understandable we'll all be glad to see you after you are done with the exams.

Recommend us to some friends =p
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 am

MEH STUPID EXAMS ARE OVER- Ehem. My exams are over. I can start rping again, YAY. Soooooooooooooooooooooo did i miss anything? Razz
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Shitload, eh, I dunno basically everyone else really started school, but yeah, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Vyraal
The Star Sniper
Vyraal

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????????????? Where's everyone gone Sad Last time i checked this place was running better then clockwork >.>
Back to top Go down
Drakel

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 pm

School hit. Lilith was...well lilith. Divine has school, Onyx is waiting for people to post, Krad has exams, Selena and searlocke have school, I just caught up on my RPs. Duckey, has internet problems (on and off weekly) and Remus has school. So yeah...it'll be slower, but, it should get better after the first half of the semester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXAMINATIONS- The Horror   EXAMINATIONS- The Horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXAMINATIONS- The Horror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Off Topic-- :: User Information-
Jump to: