Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Steeler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Shadow Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Steeler   Shadow Steeler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Name: shadow steeler

Cost: 235 mp

Element: twilight

Effect: Jason is able to steel shadows, and go inside them, and come out whenever he wants to. It's an advantage for him to sneak attack his enemy without them knowing.

History: It was passed onto him by his father. His father had taught him to do this move when he was 13.
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Shadow Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Steeler   Shadow Steeler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm

You misspelled "steel" its steal.

How is that stealing shadows, do you literally take the shadow from their possession?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Shadow Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Steeler   Shadow Steeler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 pm

no i don't take their shadows I get into their shadows, and act as their shadow to hide in them, then just jump out of it.....and yeah i got confused wit witch steal. you know what...that's a bit god modding, isn't it? just lock it : (
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Shadow Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Steeler   Shadow Steeler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Yes it is. Locked as requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Steeler   Shadow Steeler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Steeler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation-- :: Spells-
Jump to: