Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retirement--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakel

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 am

Due to certain things in my mentality, I do not my deem myself mentally stable to continue here. Something had occurred at 1:36-2:12 AM, that I'd rather not discuss that makes me realize I should be leaving. Not only is this site, starting to causep problems with my mentality, but would have restrained me from doing the best I could at school. I don't know where to go if you want to message me on something that's other than an IM, but I'll stay on KH since...all I do there is spam anyway, just like everyone else.

--Joseph
Back to top Go down
Divine
Bitch of Nightmares
Divine

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 am

Joe...message me, we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts.forumotion.net
Duckey
The Anarchist
Duckey

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Sadface.....well hope you have fun in life..
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Okay, Everyone, I'm still receiving emails for PMs I'm getting. So, if you see me online in the user history, and things such as that, the whole point is to reply to those PMs.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Opportunistic Assassin
Onyx

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Goodbye buddeh
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

But, Okay, my parents had walked in at 1:45-1:50 AM and had seen me asleep after I told them what happened, they said I was like asleep, but I don't remember cause I blacked out. While on skype, Onyx explained that, I could have had a relapse, of something completely off site related. So, I'm coming back, Don't know if Lilith wants me re-admined, but, I need to be extremely careful just in case so that it doesn't happen, because my mental stability still isn't....stable. Though, if people want me gone, just say so and I'll stay to spite you ._.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Bitch of Nightmares
Divine

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

.....I doubt anybody wants you to leave......
But you should see a doctor about this Joe, I'm serious. You don't black out for no reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts.forumotion.net
Drakel

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

It was most likely due to the accidental overdose I took on medication. I took twice as much, one in the morning one in the night, that was the first time, that could have been the issue. But I'll go if this happens again. But, for the meanwhile everything's fine.

Enough Spam

Just, PMs for now on please. (Referring to everyone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retirement-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement--   Retirement-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retirement--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Off Topic-- :: User Information-
Jump to: