Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duplicates--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakel

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Name: Duplicate

Magic: 10

Quantity: 1

Duration: Until Destroyed

Element: Illusion, Darkness, Space

Description:
Quote :
One of the most notable features of his face is the fact that he has three eyes instead of the normal to that humans have and would expect to be on a humanoid, even a demon. His third eye, which is in the middle of his forehead is larger than that of the other two eyes when individually though it happens to have the same color as them which is a darker type of crimson. He has ebony hair with ivory highlights near the bangs of his hair, he has an average sized nose and he has a somewhat pale skin tone. He doesn’t really have any wrinkles or any type of acne on his body and will never look past the age of 21 once he gets there because of his demonic traits and the experiments that he encountered upon entering the Earth side of the Chaos gate. He wears a scarf and his clothes consist of a crimson jacket over a white muscle shirt that he wears under it. The crimson of his jacket matches that of his eyes but not as dark. Drakel is about average height, being on the shorter side of it however by being 5’ 7” and being average weight for his height. Though he only has 6% body fat, so most of his weight is muscle, which can clearly be seen when he’s shirtless and showing his muscles, but when he is wearing his normal attire he appears scrawny which is misleading to those that fight him and believe him to be the speedster type. For his demonic features he has claws that are like swords when it comes to piercing, stabbing and etc. Though, that’s only for flesh, and he would have to apply more force than with any actual weapons to get the same result. Drakel has an extension of his spine which happens to be his reptilian tail but he usually keeps this hidden and it is about five feet in length and he has complete control over it. It seems to be all bone with no meet and just has scales over it, but it is designed to slice, pierce and stab, which is why it has that eccentric design, not to mention that it is as strong as metal.

Attacks:Have access to all of Drakel's abilities, weapons and anything that he has.

History: Illusions, upon becoming more experienced and trained more with the elements he decided to create this spell originally to play pranks on people. Though after awhile he learned how to actually make this useful by combining it with other spells in his arsenal so that he could so, enjoy beating the living hell out of his enemies.

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith
tht fkn fairy
Lilith

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Can they use your spells?
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.darkbb.com
Drakel

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Quote :
It has access to all of Drakel’s things

As in everything I can, yet I still expend my own MP and they have all the drawbacks of the normal spells.

Quote :
one single punch can make the dissolve

Don't forget that portion either, just one good punch, which isn't all that strong either, so it isn't as if they are as strong as me, It could be a new member when I have like 50,000+ posts and they could take them out with a single punch when under 3.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
tht fkn fairy
Lilith

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:57 pm

So if they cast a spell it comes from you?
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm

No. They have the ability to cast the spell themselves, though it comes from my mana reserves.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
tht fkn fairy
Lilith

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:04 pm

That's what I meant.

Shouldn't this be a summon?
Back to top Go down
Drakel

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
tht fkn fairy
Lilith

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 am

Approved.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duplicates-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicates--   Duplicates-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duplicates--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation-- :: Summons-